• LBS, GPS and A-GPS tracking
• Real-time Tracking
• Remote controlling fuel/power supply (need connect a relay )
• Engine ignition detection
• Vibration detecting alarm
• Over speed alert
• External power cut alert
1. Small size
2. Accurate locating
3. Easy installing
5. Store data automatically when no GPRS communication
6. Built-in battery (support 3 hours working time after external power is off)
7. Power saving mode
8. Support UDP & TCP protocol
• Fast and accurate locating
• Low power consumption
• Built-in reset controller ensures system not stuck
• High sensitivity G-sensor
• Self-recovery fuse to protect circuit from short circuit
Small ones are real elites!
Device has backup battery to ensure it could work for 3 more hours if external power is off.
1. Red wire connects to positive 6V-30V.
2. Black wire connects to ground.
3. Yellow wire connects to relay device pin86. Pin85 connects to ground. Pin 30 and 87A connect to oil pump line in series.
4. Green wire connects to ACC or other alarm devices (that is to connect 6V-24V storage battery or impulse to access ACC and alarm mode).
After connected the cables, just insert SIM card, device will turn on power.Easy to start use!
Note: device cannot get wet by rain, the device side with “This side up” marking should be upward, and there is no metal sheet above the device.
Working voltage: 6 to 30V DC
Input fuse: 2A
Working temperature: -40 to 85°C
Humidity: 10% to 90% RH
• Highly precise and low noise RF transmitter for GSM/GPRS applications
• Transmitter outputs support quad bands: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
• GPRS class 12
GPS chip set: U-BLOX 8
operational temperature from -40°C to +105°C, lowest current consumption
Navigation sensitivity: –167 dBm
Improved jamming immunity, spoofing detection
1. Positive 6V to 30V, red wire
2. Negative, black wire
3. Remote cut off engine power, yellow wire
4. ACC, engine start detecting, green wire
• Power-saving mode: 4mA
• Working current: 60 to 150mA
• Charging current: <500mA maximum