|Humidity||10% to 90%|
|GSM Module||Highly precise and low noise RF transmitter for GSM/GPRS applications|
|Transmitter outputs support quad bands: 850/900/1800/1900MHz|
|GPRS class 12|
|GPS Module||GPS chip set: U-BLOX 8|
|operational temperature from -40°C to +105°C,|
|lowest current consumption|
|Navigation sensitivity: –167 dBm|
|Improved jamming immunity, spoofing detection|
|I/O Port||6 I/O cables|
|1. Positive 6V-30V. red wire|
|2. Negative. Black wire|
|3. Output positive. Yellow wire|
|4. Input detection #1. Green wire|
|5. Output negative. Orange wire|
|6. Input detection #2. Blue wire|
|Current||Sleep mode: 4mA|
|working Current: 60~150mA|
|Charging current: Max<500mA|
1. Red wire connects to positive 6V-30V.
2. Black wire connects to ground.
3. Yellow wire connects to relay device pin86. Pin85 connects to ground. Pin 30 and 87A connect to oil pump line in series. (output #1)
4. Green wire connects to ACC or other alarm devices (that is to connect 6V-24V storage battery or impulse to access ACC and alarm mode). (input #1)
5. Orange wire connects for output negative (output #2)
6. Blue wire connects for inut detection (input#2)
1. Small size
2. Accurate locating
3. Easy installing
5. Store data automatically when no GPRS communication
6. Built-in battery (support 3 hours working time after external power is off)
7. Power saving mode
8. Support UDP & TCP protocol
1. Fast and accurate locating.
2. Low power consumption.
3. Built-in reset controller ensures system not stuck.
4. High sensitivity G-sensor.
5. Self-recovery fuse to protect circuit from short circuit.
1. LBS, GPS and A-GPS tracking
2. Real-time Tracking
4. Remote controlling fuel/power supply
5. Engine ignition detection
6. Vibration detecting alarm
7. Over speed alert
8. External power cut alert
9. Audio monitoring (optional)
10 Car door open alert (optional)
11. SOS alarm (optional)